The other day we got a mailer with coupons in it and I was excited...I love coupons! And with the prices being so high up here I am all about saving a buck these days!
WELL....look what coupon was included??
Click on the pic below to fully appreciate the ad...
WELL....look what coupon was included??
Click on the pic below to fully appreciate the ad...
Skilled scissors & a slow massage??
No thank you...my husband does NOT need a haircut and if he does he will be paying full price at the salon across the street....
Brian picked up this ad and said, "Tight cuts....and looooow cut tops!!"
On another note....I'm having a clown issue.
My first day of work at the hospital I ran into clowns twice in one day...it's a children's hospital so clowns do happen and I shouldn't be too surprised...
Later in the week I ran into one again and this clown joked about being lost and having trouble finding the right elevator...
I'll admit that at the time I, too, was lost and confused about the elevator but I wasn't going to confess that to a clown!
I refuse to commiserate with clowns!!
Well apparently these clowns are on staff at the hospital because they are everywhere.....
(they probably get to park their clown cars on campus and not a mile away at the "Church" parking lot!! )
Today, in the "staff" section of the cafeteria...
two clowns were eating lunch at the table next to me...and they were just eating their lunches like the rest of the staff and it just wasn't right....
I wanted to say, you do know that you're an adult wearing face paint and a really goofy outfit right??
They should be on the units cracking stupid jokes and then they should just go home...they shouldn't be allowed to eat in the cafeteria with the common people....
This hospital has a clown problem.
No thank you...my husband does NOT need a haircut and if he does he will be paying full price at the salon across the street....
Brian picked up this ad and said, "Tight cuts....and looooow cut tops!!"
On another note....I'm having a clown issue.
My first day of work at the hospital I ran into clowns twice in one day...it's a children's hospital so clowns do happen and I shouldn't be too surprised...
Later in the week I ran into one again and this clown joked about being lost and having trouble finding the right elevator...
I'll admit that at the time I, too, was lost and confused about the elevator but I wasn't going to confess that to a clown!
I refuse to commiserate with clowns!!
Well apparently these clowns are on staff at the hospital because they are everywhere.....
(they probably get to park their clown cars on campus and not a mile away at the "Church" parking lot!! )
Today, in the "staff" section of the cafeteria...
two clowns were eating lunch at the table next to me...and they were just eating their lunches like the rest of the staff and it just wasn't right....
I wanted to say, you do know that you're an adult wearing face paint and a really goofy outfit right??
They should be on the units cracking stupid jokes and then they should just go home...they shouldn't be allowed to eat in the cafeteria with the common people....
This hospital has a clown problem.

3 comments:
I keep forgetting to show this to Trav! Maybe there's some subconscious side of me that doesn't want to.... By the way, we're planning to check on the house in the next few days or so. Don't ever hesitate to ask us to if you're wondering!
When we visit, can you make us appointments for the low cut & slow massage please?
More like loose cuts. Am I right???
Post a Comment