Sunday, March 16, 2008

Snow!

It's been a long week for the Seattle Sundbergs.....
This week felt like it lasted for two weeks...
We had big plans to go skiing this weekend but we were so tired we ended up just relaxing and catching up on our sleep...
Ah....we feel so much better now!!

We got some cool pictures this week....
Our neighbors back home sent us pictures of our house last week during the snow storm....
I can't believe we got so much snow...


And my little friend Chase also insisted that his mom send this picture of him with his snowman...(which included some borrowed snow from our yard!)
I'm sad that I missed all the fun...I would have loved helping Chase build his snowman...



My blog and I have been on bad terms this week and I refused to post... but Alison restored my faith in blogging so my blog and I are friends again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see how you both are doing, and see your pictures. Love to you both. Jan