Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bizarre happenings

Woo-hoo! We finally have internet and TV...I've made it halfway through the first season of Boston Legal on DVD (love that show!) and while that has been fun I am so ready for real TV and real news!! We have been totally disconnected from the world for at least a week so let us know if we missed anything big....

Have I mentioned that I love love love comments on my blog???
Just thought I would mention that....

Brian started work on Monday and so far he likes his new job and the new people....

So far I like this not working thing....although actually spending all day unpacking and getting us settled really isn't much fun and I'm sure I will be excited to go back to work very soon...

We are getting used to our new surroundings and finding our way around...

We've seen a few interesting things here in the past few days...
The first of which is this thing called Fred Meyer...it's owned by the Kroger people so I was expecting a grocery store but it's really more like a Wal-Mart or SuperTarget...without the reasonable prices!
A 12 pack of Cokes was $5.79....yikes!!
They have everything...shoes, large clothing section, housewares, beauty products, groceries, wine, even a jewelry store inside....it's truly a bizarre place....
It's like a Kohls, Home Depot, Kroger, Zales combo.....
I took this picture of B looking at CDs at Fred Meyer because you can see the jewelry store in the background, Brian looking at CDs and to his left is a display of Jockey underwear....truly bizarre!!



1 comment:

Mike said...

Brian's only pretending to look at CDs. He's actually eyeing some new tighty whiteys!