So today was my last day of work...I am now officially unemployed.
The people I work with are so incredibly nice and sweet, they made my last day so fun and memorable.....it is sad to leave a job that I have liked so much and people that I have grown to love and everyone has been so kind, I get teary-eyed just thinking about it.
They gave me a wonderful luncheon or as I like to say a goodbye buffet!
I stuffed myself with a wide variety of good food, a little salad, some nachos, some delicious cheese and brocoli soup and finished off with some ridiculously rich chocolate dessert....
The people I work with are so incredibly nice and sweet, they made my last day so fun and memorable.....it is sad to leave a job that I have liked so much and people that I have grown to love and everyone has been so kind, I get teary-eyed just thinking about it.
They gave me a wonderful luncheon or as I like to say a goodbye buffet!
I stuffed myself with a wide variety of good food, a little salad, some nachos, some delicious cheese and brocoli soup and finished off with some ridiculously rich chocolate dessert....
Had to take a picture of the paramedics hard at work.....
And Kate stealing my locker before I had even left the building.....I know she will take good care of it!
Had so much stuff I had to borrow a wagon to get it all too my car.....really got to improve my pack-rat ways....
Brian's parents arrived this afternoon to help us pack up and we're doing pretty darn good so far!

1 comment:
I'm quite impressed with your pack rack abilities that you had THAT MUCH stuff in that tiny locker!
Post a Comment