I woke up so tired this morning....we stayed up really late (by our early bird standards) packing and getting everything ready for today.
I had to drag myself to boot camp...but I made it, bad attitude and all.
Gene asked for my food journal and he gave me a disapproving look while reading it which I returned with a glare that said Do you really want to mess with a PMS-ing stressed out woman??
And being the smart man that he is, he handed back my journal and said well Ok then!!
I felt like all I did was pace until the movers got here....
Our mover's name is John and we liked him alot! He has this dry sense of humor that took a little getting used to, but by the end we loved him!!
He was very careful marking and loading our boxes and I feel totally confident that our stuff will arrive on time with no problems...
I was expected a big moving truck but when he pulled up....
I was speechless...
This was the biggest tractor trailer I think I have ever seen...
John calls it 75 feet of love....
Gene asked for my food journal and he gave me a disapproving look while reading it which I returned with a glare that said Do you really want to mess with a PMS-ing stressed out woman??
And being the smart man that he is, he handed back my journal and said well Ok then!!
I felt like all I did was pace until the movers got here....
Our mover's name is John and we liked him alot! He has this dry sense of humor that took a little getting used to, but by the end we loved him!!
He was very careful marking and loading our boxes and I feel totally confident that our stuff will arrive on time with no problems...
I was expected a big moving truck but when he pulled up....
I was speechless...
This was the biggest tractor trailer I think I have ever seen...
John calls it 75 feet of love....
I have always wondered what the inside of these huge trucks look like and today I found out!!
John invited us in to check out his little house and it was so cool...
complete with a little bed, fridge, microwave, TV, PS2 and his accoustic guitar and mini amp...
John invited us in to check out his little house and it was so cool...
complete with a little bed, fridge, microwave, TV, PS2 and his accoustic guitar and mini amp...
They carefully wrapped our sofa in Saran Wrap!
And then in the span of about an hour...it was done.
All our stuff was loaded and papers signed and off they went with our stuff...
We watched the truck drive away...we'll see it again in a little over a week in Seattle.
John is going to call and give us update throughout the week....
make sure our stuff is behaving I guess?????
Bye stuff......
All our stuff was loaded and papers signed and off they went with our stuff...
We watched the truck drive away...we'll see it again in a little over a week in Seattle.
John is going to call and give us update throughout the week....
make sure our stuff is behaving I guess?????
Bye stuff......

1 comment:
Are you sure you have to go? Really?
Post a Comment