Wheeeew!! This little blogger has been out of commission with the stomach bug!!
But the tossing of the cookies has passed...thank goodness!!
After existing on saltines and Gatorade for a few days, I got to eat real food tonight and couldn't have been more excited.
Now I just need a few days to get my strength back(so I can go back to busting Brian's chops!).
So we got our TV set up on Wednesday but we discovered that night that we only got about 5 channels so we had to have the Comcast people come back out yesterday....turns out our receiver was a lemon, so we got a new box and we are in business!!
We spent the rest of the day glued to the couch as we marveled at the joy of TV in high definition!!
We have had a full week of beautiful weather...sunny with clear skies, temperatures in the 50s...I am bummed that I had to spend three of these days indoors being sick..
I mean, I read today in my guidebook that this area gets an average of 55 clear days a year...did we just use up 7 of those days in a row???
So today we were determined to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather....and we decided that I needed a little fresh air...
We drove around and found a cool little park nearby...
But the tossing of the cookies has passed...thank goodness!!
After existing on saltines and Gatorade for a few days, I got to eat real food tonight and couldn't have been more excited.
Now I just need a few days to get my strength back(so I can go back to busting Brian's chops!).
So we got our TV set up on Wednesday but we discovered that night that we only got about 5 channels so we had to have the Comcast people come back out yesterday....turns out our receiver was a lemon, so we got a new box and we are in business!!
We spent the rest of the day glued to the couch as we marveled at the joy of TV in high definition!!
We have had a full week of beautiful weather...sunny with clear skies, temperatures in the 50s...I am bummed that I had to spend three of these days indoors being sick..
I mean, I read today in my guidebook that this area gets an average of 55 clear days a year...did we just use up 7 of those days in a row???
So today we were determined to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather....and we decided that I needed a little fresh air...
We drove around and found a cool little park nearby...
See....it really doesn't rain all the time here!!
I'll call this next picture...."aspirations"....
a lovely house right on the water and a boat docked outside....
niiiiice!!
a lovely house right on the water and a boat docked outside....
niiiiice!!

1 comment:
In Dallas
Yesterday's High: 85
Today's High: 54
Post a Comment