I feel so lucky to have met such great friends at work....such smart nurses and so much fun to hang out with....
Saturday night we went to Coalvines for a little wining and dining...
I am marking this date on my calendar because it was this night in history that I turned the corner and officially became a red wine drinker...
I have been getting more into wine over the past year or so, but I'm a very picky wine drinker....it has to be white wine and very light and fruity..
Maybe it was the stress of the move but I was ready to for some serious wine....
I had the best three glasses of red wine that I have ever had...like I said, maybe I was desperate but I've turned the corner nonetheless!!
Cody, Sara, Tiffany and one of our huge pizzas
Saturday night we went to Coalvines for a little wining and dining...
I am marking this date on my calendar because it was this night in history that I turned the corner and officially became a red wine drinker...
I have been getting more into wine over the past year or so, but I'm a very picky wine drinker....it has to be white wine and very light and fruity..
Maybe it was the stress of the move but I was ready to for some serious wine....
I had the best three glasses of red wine that I have ever had...like I said, maybe I was desperate but I've turned the corner nonetheless!!
Cody, Sara, Tiffany and one of our huge pizzas
Debbie, Brandi and I...I didn't get a picture of the other people, oops sorry about that...
I think maybe I was too engrossed with my new love for red wine....
What a fun night that I will always remember...thank you to my sweet friends...
I can't even go into how sad I am to leave these friends....
I am going to change my middle name to SNACKS....
Sara and Brandi hooked me up with some serious snacks for our looong road trip....
look at this awesome pile of pure goodness...
Here is me saying, Hands off Brian!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment